Roads, bridges, sewers, storm-ponds, transit systems, parks are all elements of a community that are the prerogative of the municipal government. Stratford has made great strides in upgrading its infrastructure and has developed a flexible long-term plan for maintaining that infrastructure.
- Continued planned replacement and upgrades of roads, bridges, sewers
- A responsive transit system that meets the needs of all residents
- Supporting the gradually implementation of the Bike and Pedestrian Master Plan
- Continue to improve our parks system to enhance the quality of life for residents of Stratford
- Continue to work with Festival Hydro to identify new environmentally friendly cost-effective power